Jackson Purdue Lever are able to provide a wide range of civil & structural engineering services, tailored to meet the demands of the commercial development market.
- Large bespoke headquarter buildings
- Out of town business parks
- Managed workshop and store spaces
- Speculative office developments
- Low energy facilities
- Use of BIM – Revit modelling
- BREEAM compliance
Whether your project is a bespoke city centre headquarters building, an out of town business park or managed offices/ workspace, it is important to provide an holistic approach to the building design incorporating:
- Flexible space and building use
- Technological advancement of ICT provision
- Drive for increased energy efficiency
- Changing working practices
Building Information Models (BIM) provide a co-ordinated approach. By adopting a common building model we are able to work closely with the client and professional consultants to develop an efficient design, aid construction and ultimately deliver a project which addresses the specific requirements of the end user.