We co-ordinate a wide range of geo-technical and environmental engineering services to provide compliance with current legislation and deliver efficient solutions on complex brown field sites.
Our geo-environmental services support all stages of a project from initial desktop studies and intrusive investigations to detailed ground remediation and validation.
Specific emphasis is placed on the detailed coordination of ground investigations and testing to derive cost effective substructure, earthworks and drainage solutions.
- Phase 1 desktop studies and conceptual site models
- Phase 2 intrusive ground investigations and quantitative risk assessments
- Soil and groundwater testing and gas monitoring
- Ground remediation and validation
- Geotechnical earthwork design and compliance testing
- Substructure and foundation designs
- Optimised solutions providing a single point of responsibility