Industrial & Distribution
Your requirement may be to renovate an existing unit, introducing additional mezzanine storage or to construct a multi bay large span, distribution facility with high bay racking and multiple loading arrangements.
- Multi bay warehousing and distribution centres
- Multi-unit industrial and technology parks
- Refurbishment of existing buildings
- Bespoke production and operation facilities
- BREEAM compliance
- Longspan, multibay steel frame design
- Large pour concrete slabs
To assist you, Jackson Purdue Lever are able to provide a range of engineering services tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Refurbishment schemes often require the detailed analysis of existing structures, remedial works to strengthen existing floor slabs or the introduction of mezzanine structure to increase storage areas, focusing on specific structural design services.
In comparison larger new build facilities may demand a more strategic approach to ground remediation, earthwork operations and infrastructure provision including offsite highways improvement and storm water attenuation facilities.