Flood Risk & Drainage
Local Planning Authorities require land owners to consider the impact of flood risk on all new developments in accordance with the National Planning Policy Framework.
Risks may be associated with flooding of sites from existing rivers and watercourses or conversely may be created by the proposed developments.
Following assessment of the site setting and inherent risks we are able to inform the development proposals to minimise flood risk and optimise cost effective drainage solutions to the approval of the regulatory authorities.
- Flood risk assessments
- Catchment analysis and hydraulic modelling
- Design of sustainable drainage systems
- S104/185 adoptable drainage design
- Private drainage design and modelling
- Liaison with EA, drainage authorities and SuDS approving bodies