We are delighted to be working with the Radleigh Group on their brand new £4m residential development Weavers Point which is situated in the popular Cathedral Quarter area on the edge of Derby City Centre.
Offering Geo-environmental and Civil & Structural Engineering Services
Here at Jackson Purdue Lever we are pleased to be co-ordinating the Geo-environmental works and undertaking the Civil and Structural engineering services for the 29,500 sqft development which will house 35 two bedroom apartments in two four storey blocks, with parking and exclusive gated access. With substructure installation well under way on site the development will be completed early summer 2016.
Using Causeway’s PDS software we have undertaken a phased volumetric analysis of the site to model the earthworks phases and movement of material on site. Identification of a Material Management Plan together with close co-ordination of works on the site has allowed almost 1700m3 of material to be utilised on another site rather than being taken to landfill whilst limiting the amount of contaminated material which was disturbed and transported off site
Engineering Services we are providing
- Cable Percussive boreholes and sampling
- Earthworks specification and piling mat design
- Private External Works construction specification and drawings
- Private external drainage design and drawings including attenuation and SUDS provision
- Substructure design including ground floor slab, ground beams, pile caps and pile loads.
- Substructure drawings including pile setting out, pile cap and ground beam reinforcement detailing and ground floor slab layout.
- Performance specification for timber frame
- Structural detailing of masonry ties, lintels, movement joints and support angles to masonry cladding.
Contact us to learn more about this project or the engineering services provided to make it a success, we would be delighted to hear from you.